Sunday, May 29, 2011

White Hat Rally for Childline - 32 days to go

Many of you will know of the White Hat Ball and the White Hat Rally - professionals from the information security world raising money for Childline. I have attended the ball a couple of times, but always in the past I have missed out on the rally so I'm delighted that this year I'm taking part.

This year the theme is Carry On Driving, running from Brighton to Blackpool from the 1st to 3rd of July and I have joined team "8485 80085" the Northern UK Security Group (NUKSG) team.

I will obviously be looking for as much sponsorship as possible, and there are a couple of options open - donations through the Virgin giving site, or sponsorship to get your logo on the car, on our t-shirts etc:

- the donations page
- corporate sponsorship

All donations welcome!

No comments: